Thursday 12 December 2019

The Straw That (Part One)

Not sure about you but have been shopping online more than strictly necessary saving lots of money over here.

For example ordered a suitcase online and specified that it be left at my front door if I'm not home.

Come home yesterday to small box on my desk.

Things That Run Through My Head
  • Please tell me I didn't order a mouse-sized suitcase
  • I have ordered so many things I don't even know what I ordered anymore
  • Maybe someone sent me a gift (hopeful)
  • Or did I enter a yarn swap (also hopeful)
Open box.
Remove tons of packaging to reveal a miniature suitcase.
Just kidding.
Remove tons of packaging to reveal turquoise cylinder of aluminum, reusable nesting straws.

I Did Not Order These Straws For The Following Reasons
  • I already have a reusable straw on my keychain which comes with a cleaning brush
  • This set does not come with a cleaning brush so ew
  • I still use plastic straws and I'm not afraid to admit it
  • Also I didn't see this online
Now I need to check packing slip for clues.

Oh this is a new one.

Straws were ordered by Amy Fish, but the one in Monroe Township,  not the one in Montreal.

Possible Theories
  • Amy Fish of Monroe Township sent me straws for a present
  • Amy Fish of Monroe Township is coming to surprise me for the holidays and wants to make sure she has the right straws to sip from
  • The packager was reading my book as they packed and sent it to me by mistake
  • The database got their Amy Fishes mixed up
What should I do now?


2 comments: