Monday 4 November 2019

Things People Have Said To Me On The Book Tour So Far


  1. I think you can read less from the book at your events.
  2. I think you could read more from the book at your events.
  3. You look way better in person. I had seen your pictures and I wasn't expecting you to look so - alive.
  4. I'm also going to write a book. 
  5. Everyone tells me I should write a book.
  6. I ordered your book off amazon and it didn't come yet. Can you call them and get the book for me.
  7. I didn't realize you were so good at public speaking.
  8. You told me you were good at public speaking but I didn't believe you.
  9. You missed your calling. You should be a professional public speaker.
  10. Did you take a course on public speaking? Or did you read a book on how to do it?
  11. I think you are better with a small crowd, more intimate.
  12. I like your energy better with a big crowd, more fiery.
  13. I didn't buy your book, I didn't feel like waiting in line.
  14. How much money are you making for doing this?
  15. You're not getting the money? Then who is?

No comments:

Post a Comment