Monday 29 April 2019

Today's Roundup

1. I took last Monday off for Passover/Easter thank you for your understanding.

2. I wrote a piece for Assay Journal about a non-fiction panel I attended. Click here to read.

3. I was interviewed for a Finance Blog, Golden Girl Finance, Click here to read.

4. I posted a blog post this morning but it somehow got dated April 1st, Click here to read.

5. I am just going through the copy edits for my new book, out in Oct and available for pre-order, Click here to order. It's been in the top 50 for motivational books all week (sitting at 42 right now) and it's not even out yet so we have high hopes.

Have a great day and hope to see you next Mon with new material that will be correctly dated (unlike this morning's April 1st piece). I thought April fool's day jokes were supposed to happen on April fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment