Friday 5 April 2019

Books I Haven't Read Yet But Am Recommending Anyway

Books I Heard About at the Writing Conference I Just Went to, List Leans Non-Fiction, By Which I Mean All Non-Fiction Except One

The Lie: A Memoir of Two Marriages, Catfishing & Coming Out
Blood & Ivy: The 1849 Murder that Scandalized Harvard 
Immunotherapy and the Race to Cure Cancer
Lost Girls
Kickflip Boys: A Memoir of Freedom, Rebellion, and the Chaos of Fatherhood (I heard this guy twice and then Instagrammed him like a fangirl because his book looks so amazing)
To the Bridge: A True Story of Motherhood and Murder (If you are like me and judge a book by it's cover, this is your moment, in other words, jaw-dropping cover)
Love and Trouble: A Midlife Reckoning
Fruit Geode (Poetry, but in a good way)
Bad Jews and Other Stories
First Impulse (True Crime in the Phillipines)
I'll be Gone by Dark: One Woman's Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer
Fact of a Body: A Murder and A Memoir (Embarrassed that I haven't read this yet, everyone keeps recommending it to me)
All the Agents and Saints: Dispatches from the US Borderlands
Jane: A Murder
Chernobyl The Incredible True Story of the World's Worst Nuclear Disaster
Leaving Tinkertown ( I could never read this because it's about Alzheimer's but the author was friendly and she hugged me.I'm sure it will be a good read)
The Possibility of Everything: A Memoir
The Lost Chapters: Finding Recovery and Renewal One Book at a Time
The Art of MIsdiagnosis: Surving my Mother's Suicide
Red Clocks: A Novel

Books That Were Mentioned In The Documentary I Watched On The Flight Home
The Sports Gene
Out of Our Minds: The Power of Being Creative
The Late Show (Mystery)

No comments:

Post a Comment