Sunday 26 May 2019

What's New With Me

1. Last Monday was a holiday here so I didn't post, thank you for your understanding.

2. Here's a link to the piece I wrote for Bliss Magazine about how complaining led me to find my bliss.

3. I also presented at the Jewish Book Council last week, which means I had one minute and fifty eight seconds to present my 256 page book. Click here to read about the JBC.  I met representatives from Jewish communities across North America which was amazing, and also got to rub shoulders with some impressive authors and have been ordering books non-stop since I left.

4. People have already started booking me for Fall 2019 speaking engagements which is fantastic and let's face it a big relief. If you are interested in learning about how to be a better complainer, how to deal with people complaining to you, or how to teach your kids to complain for themselves, please let me know and I would be delighted to share some of my insights with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment