Thursday 21 November 2013

Day Twenty One

Today is my brother in law's birthday.

Do I have a huge family or all they all born in November?

Probably a bit of both.

My complaint today is that I am experiencing technical difficulties.

First I dropped my phone in the toilet at work in a very sanitary lake of Evian water.  I wiped it off and it appears unscathed but it has left my home charger at the altar.  Romance with car/work cable still going strong.

Home computer not recognizing home wi-fi.  Repeated attempts at re- booting and re-introduction not working.  Plus we'd rather watch Boardwalk Empire.

That's why the good lord invented the iPad.

Remember when holding the Internet in your hand seemed like a miracle?

Now the miracle is if you can go an evening without holding the Internet in your hand.

Hope to Christ (What? Didn't you read yesterday's blog? It's all about the son this week) I can post this thing and not drop my twenty one day streak.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE B AND THANK YOU FOR BEING SO AMAZING TO MY CHILDREN

No comments:

Post a Comment