Things that did not happen at this year's family gift exchange:
1. No one started eating their gift immediately
2. No one ran out of the room crying
3. No one hid their gift so that it couldn't be stolen in the gift exchange auction
4. No one tried to pass off a box of chocolates past its expiry date
5. No one visibly re-gifted
All in all a huge success.
Hope all your holidays are equally happy and bright.
My Holiday Stats:
1. Candle time is over
2. We are 29/30 for NaBloPoMo
3. 3/8 for Hannukah
4. I am working Christmas week