Saturday 23 March 2013

Physician, Heal Thy-

Cell phone bill includes charges for texts to Czech Republic.

Closer examination shows a variety of miscellaneous and unexplainable charges.

Husband heroically sits on hold for four hundred hours close to 78 minutes.

Finally gets through to service desk.

Service desk person listens to tale of woe.

I need to connect you to the Loyalty Department, Sir.

Yes. Please go ahead.

But I can't.

And why is that?

Because Sir. I can't forward any calls.  My phone isn't working.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Mine neither.

2 comments:

  1. In the last 7 hours, amidst a variety of other chores, I read the entirety of your blog. It's fantastic. It's not only entertaining it also includes some fairly valuable tidbits. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Levi! Welcome to the Complaint Department.

    ReplyDelete